From savory meals to sweet desserts, soups to stews, or the perfect pot roast, the Dutch oven is your go-to kitchen essential for one-pot meals. In this companion to their best-selling Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook, the authors offer more than 70 recipes for easy-to-prepare recipes for all occasions plus complete information about how to select and care for your Dutch oven.
- Features recipes for indoor Dutch Oven cooking
- Includes information about how to select and care for a Dutch Oven
- Includes more than 70 recipes that take advantage of the versatility of the Dutch Oven, such as appetizers and desserts
- Authors are a mother-daughter duo with a strong culinary background
- A go-to cookbook for your go-to Kitchen Pot
- Publisher: Penguin Random House
- 176 Pages
- ISBN: 978-1-5706-1940-3
shipping & returns
View our full return policy here.